The start of a new year is a time to celebrate. In many areas of the world, New Year’s Eve festivities include the setting off of fireworks. While fun for humans, pets are more sensitive to flashing lights, loud noises, and strong odors. Keeping your furry friend indoors during firework shows can help, but it may not be enough for some pets.
To keep their pet calm during fireworks, pet parents may resort to vet-prescribed sedatives. However, this is not the most safe or cost-effective option. For pet owners that prefer a more natural and affordable solution for keeping their pets calm, choose Calm Down! pet supplement by Cedar Bear.
What Is Calm Down!?
Calm Down! is a natural herbal supplement designed for overexcited or stressed pets. The all-natural liquid herbal formula helps calm pets who may be experiencing temporary anxiousness or tension, such as at the veterinarian, dog park, or when fireworks are being set off. Calm Down! is also a suitable solution for helping to calm pets that experience separation anxiety, as well as young pups that may be overly rambunctious.
These 100% alcohol-free herbal liquid supplements are not just for canine companions. It can be safely administered to any high-energy or nervous pet, such as cats, birds, and exotic pets. Calm Down! contains a unique blend of herbs that help relax the muscles, nerves, and heart rate. The supplement also supports digestive health by calming the nervous system.
What Makes Calm Down! So Effective?
Cedar Bear uses a unique TincTract® process that makes the herbs bio-available and bio-utilizable. This means that every drop of the liquid solution is effective at keeping your pet calm. The TincTract® process also makes the herbs taste better. Like all Cedar Bear herbs, Calm Down! is free of alcohol. In fact, these supplements contain just three main components – water, glycerin, and herbs.
Each herb in this calming supplement serves an important function:
- English lavender flower is known for its soothing and relaxing properties. It is believed to promote calmness and overall wellness.
- Passionflower leaf appears to boost the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain, which promotes relaxation and better sleep.
- Chamomile flower has been regarded as a mild, natural tranquilizer or sleep inducer. It is also great for relaxing muscles and reducing stress.
- Skullcap herb positively affects mood and helps to calm nerves. Skullcap was used in traditional medicine as a natural sedative.
- Hops strobile helps promote a good night’s sleep and reduces restlessness and nervousness.
- Valerian root promotes relaxation and improved sleep quality. It has been used as an herbal remedy for many centuries to support anxiety and digestive disorders.
Pets don’t always respond well to sudden events like fireworks. However, this doesn’t mean your family can’t enjoy these special New Year’s Eve festivities. With Calm Down! by Cedar Bear, pet owners can help keep their beloved pets calm and content throughout the night. To learn more about these calming herbal supplements, visit our online store.