What is the Sinus Thyme Supplement?
Got that achy, stuffy, sniffly, sneezy, just “can’t-quite-get-over-it” kind of feeling? It could be your sinuses.
The sinuses are four cavity areas in the bones around the nose, cheeks, and eyes that help circulate air throughout the nasal passages lined with mucous membranes that are designed to warm and moisten incoming air and filter out irritants. When your sinuses don’t drain properly, it can be a problem.
Sinus issues can be just mildly unpleasant or downright problematic. There’s a great, fast acting all-natural herbal support that can help your sinuses be your friend again. It’s Sinus Thyme by Cedar Bear®. Sinus Thyme helps reduce sinus discomfort, stimulates lymphatic drainage, and dries and clears mucus while it enhances immune functions to strengthen the body’s defenses. A great way to ‘clear your head’ and get feeling good again.
It’s not just the herbs in Sinus Thyme that makes it so effective at helping to deal with your pesky sinuses. Sinus Thyme is made with Cedar Bear’s special proprietary process called the TincTract®. It’s more than a tincture, and more than an extract, and works better than either!
Why is Thyme Good For Congestion?
Thyme has an expectorant action in the body because it contains a compound called carvacrol. Expectorants help thin mucus and phlegm, making it easier to clear out of the respiratory system and reduce sinus pressure. Overall, thyme's expectorant and tissue soothing properties make it a potentially useful natural remedy for respiratory issues.
What Ingredients are in Cedar Bear's Thyme Sinus Supplement that Can Help with Sinus Health?
The herbs in our Sinus Thyme supplement were strategically chosen for the best sinus benefits. The herbs, organic or ethically wild-crafted, are included intentionally to help with congestion and sinus health. Let’s look at each of the ingredients in our Sinus Thyme supplement:
- Thyme leaf: The main herb for our Sinus Thyme supplement. As mentioned earlier, thyme has expectorant properties and tissue soothing/cooling actions, which can help clear mucus and congestion from the sinuses.
- Fenugreek seed: Fenugreek seed has been used in traditional medicine for respiratory health, which can help with sinus congestion and clearing.
- Astragalus root: Astragalus root has been shown to have tissue soothing and immune-boosting properties, which can help support sinus health.
- Bayberry root bark: Bayberry root bark has astringent properties, which can help reduce temporary congestion in the sinuses.
- Schisandra Berry: Schisandra Berry has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to support respiratory health and other beneficial effects on the immune system, sinuses and respiratory system.
Other ingredients to create our supplement for sinuses are USP grade vegetable glycerin and purified water. The combination of these ingredients are a Direct Aid action for your respiratory system.
How Long Do Thyme Supplements Take to Help with Congestion?
There’s a great, fast-acting and all natural herbal supplement that can help your sinuses agree with you again! We’ve carefully crafted our Sinus Thyme supplement to help clear your sinuses fast! However, the time it takes for thyme supplements to start helping with congestion may vary depending on a variety of factors, including the individual's response to the supplement. Generally, some people may notice relief from congestion within a few minutes to hours or a day of taking our thyme supplement, while others may require longer periods of supplementation before seeing any noticeable improvement.
Our Sinus Thyme supplement has Direct Aid action, meaning that it works directly with the body’s physiological processes including blood flow, stimulating the immune system, or calming effects. In this case, it has a direct aid to the respiratory system by thinning the mucus and reducing congestion. People may see results as quickly as minutes or hours.
We recommend taking about ¼ teaspoon of our thyme sinus supplement, one to three times a day, or as necessary. There is little risk of taking too much except some cases of an upset stomach, nausea or diarrhea because of thyme’s impact on the digestive system. However, take as needed. Our bottles come in 1 fl oz, 2 fl oz or 4 fl oz options. The 1 fl oz bottle contains 24 servings.
Ways to Take the Thyme Sinus Supplement
Our Thyme supplement can be used in several ways to support your respiratory health. Here's a guide to a few of our favorite methods:
- Thyme tea: Thyme tea is a popular way to use thyme supplements. To make thyme tea, add about ¼ of a teaspoon of the Sinus Thyme supplement to 1/2 cup of hot water. You can also add honey or lemon to the tea to improve the taste and soothe the throat.
- Thyme steam: Thyme steam is another way to use thyme supplements to support respiratory health. To make thyme steam, add our Sinus Thyme supplement and a tablespoon of dried thyme to a pot of boiling water. We recommend about a ¼ teaspoon for every cup of water. Lower the heat and allow the steam to rise for 5-10 minutes. Then, drape a towel over your head and inhale the steam for 10-15 minutes. Be careful not to get too close to the steam to avoid burns.
Why Cedar Bear's Sinus Thyme Supplement?
Cedar Bear’s alcohol-free TincTract® process makes the herbs both bio-available and bio-utilizable, so every drop goes right to work supporting your health and well-being. Best of all, the TincTract® process not only makes herbs work better, but they taste better, too!
With the right herbs and the right process, with Cedar Bear’s Sinus Thyme, you have the right herbal formula to help clear up your sinus issues. Like all Cedar Bear® herbs Sinus Thyme is totally alcohol-free. It has only three things in it, herbs, glycerin, and water. Nothing else!
Whatever irritations your sinuses are experiencing, clear them up fast with Cedar Bear’s fast acting Sinus Thyme.
We are FDA cGMP compliant, non-GMO, Kosher Certified and Vegan Certified so that everyone can get the extensive benefits of our herbal supplements. Find more of our products on our website, or reach out with any questions and our team is happy to speak to you!
[These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.]