How to Support Your Gut Health Naturally
The human body is a wonderfully complex system, and the gut plays a central role in its overall wellness. In fact, doctors have given it the nickname, “the second brain.” Your gut plays an integral role in your immune system, mental health, and other vital functions.
Keeping the gut healthy means addressing each component, including the liver, kidneys, stomach, and intestines. The digestive system plays a significant role.
How Can I Improve My Digestion at Home?
Improving your digestion begins with your diet. A balanced diet where highly processed foods are significantly limited or eliminated completely can help. Taking high-quality herbal supplements that are designed to address common digestive issues help as well.
Hydration is also very important. Your body needs water to live, and water is a major part of digestion. Staying properly hydrated can help everything work better.
When your digestive system is functioning properly your gut will be healthier as well.
Cedar Bear Digestive Support Supplements
Cedar Bear has a full line of high-quality herbal supplements that are designed to support digestion and other systems within the body, including herbal supplements for digestive support and to promote good gut health
- Intestinal Cleanse – Digestive System – Clove bud, black walnut hull, tansy herb, European pennyroyal herb, gentian root, lavender flower, wormwood leaf/stem, orange peel
- Kidney & Bladder – Urinary Support, Renal System – Horsetail herb, cornsilk, juniper berry, uvi ursi, hawthorn leaf, chance Piedra herb, cleavers leaf/stem, dandelion leaf
- Liver Build – Liver/Hepatic System – Calendula flower, usnea lichen, schisandra berry, reishi mushroom, milk thistle seed
- Stomach Settler with Ginger – Stomach Calming – Fennel seed, catnip leaf/stem, meadowsweet leaf, ginger root
- Blood Sugar Support – Digestive Support – Fenugreek seed, bilberry fruit, bitter melon fruit, thistle seed, cinnamon bark, holy basil leaf, prickly pear herb, Asian ginseng root, gymnema leaf, chance Piedra herb
All Cedar Bear herbal remedies are 100% alcohol-free liquid herbal supplements and contain only herbs, purified water, and USP grade vegetable glycerin – nothing else.
Our herbs are GMO-free, ethically sourced, and organically grown so you know you are getting a quality product that is good for you.
How You Take Herbal Supplements
Taking herbal supplements, the correct way is an important part of ensuring that you get the most out of them. When taking Cedar Bear tinctures, you should always shake well before using them.
Follow the dosing directions and draw the correct amount of supplement into the dropper and mix with a little water or juice. Of course, all-natural Cedar Bear herbal remedies taste so great many people take them straight.
Whichever way you take your supplements, make sure that you are getting the correct amount and take it at intervals as recommended. Usually, it’s one to three times a day.
If you forget a dose, that’s okay. Cedar Bear’s supplements are gentle and safe so you can take your forgotten dose as soon as you remember.
Find Digestive Support Supplements at the Best Online Herbal Supplements Store
If you are looking for herbal supplements for digestive support, you can trust Cedar Bear. Our commitment to excellence means that you will not only get the best herbal remedies possible, but you will also get great customer service.
Visit our site to find natural supplements for gut health and a lot more. When it comes to your health, you can’t cut corners or shove things to the back burner and ignore. You get one body. Take great care of it and it will take great care of you.