Many children are spending much of their day in front of the computer, learning remotely. If your children are having difficulty focusing and paying attention to classwork - if, in fact, they are bouncing off the walls – they’re not alone. Parents across the country are struggling to help their children cope.
Fortunately, there are natural, healthy ways to help your kids thrive. That includes the use of medicinal herbs for kids.
While focusing issues are becoming more common, there are kids for whom paying attention was already an issue. These are difficulties include:
- Easily distracted
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Trouble absorbing information
- Making careless mistakes
- Forgetting routine tasks
- Frequent interruptions
Many kids may benefit from natural, herbal remedies.
Natural Herbs for Kids
Natural herbs for kids can help them maintain the necessary focus to do well in school. Safe, medicinal herbs for kids include:
- Astragalus root –Generally used in combination with other herbs, this traditional Chinese herb helps boost the immune system. It protects the body against mental stress and physical stress.
- Wood betony –This native European herb is enjoying a renaissance. Since ancient times, it has been used to support a healthy nervous system.
- Gingko leaf –This herb may support mental function and well-being and improve memory and concentration.
- Eleuthero root –Also known as Siberian ginseng, this herb has long been used to boost cognitive function.
- Gotu Kola herb –This herb is traditionally used to increase memory and intelligence by enhancing cerebral function.
- Rhodiola root –Also known as golden or Artic root, this herb can increase endurance and manage symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- Licorice root –Carbenoxolone, a compound found in licorice root, may aid in increasing mental skills.
- Lavender flower –Lavender is probably the herb most associated with stress relief and maintaining calm.
- Spearmint leaf –Best-known for relieving digestive upsets, spearmint leaf also has stress-relieving and memory improving properties.
- Passionflower leaf –This native American plant is known for its ability to soothe anxiety and lift mood.
All of these herbs are combined in Cedar Bear’s Brainy & Bright (Focus & Attention) supplements to help kids maintain and support concentration.
Cedar Bear’s Brainy & Bright
There are just three ingredients in Kids Brainy & Bright natural liquid supplements: herbs, glycerin, and water. There is no alcohol, preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings, or dairy or gluten in Brainy & Bright.
All the herbs used in Cedar Bear products are either organically grown, ethically wild-harvested, or selectively cultivated.
Give Brainy & Bright to your child one to three times daily. Within a few days, you should notice a difference in your child’s ability to focus on schoolwork and pay attention in class, whether virtually or in-person. Teachers often remark on how students appear to improve, unaware the children are taking natural herbal supplements.