All about the Lemon Balm Leaf Tincture
Our refreshing and revitalizing Lemon Balm Leaf extract soothes the body and settles the nervous system. We’ve crafted this herbal supplement with the utmost care and precision, it contains organic, ethically harvested lemon balm leaves, blending the power of nature’s herbs with simplicity of our ingredients- lemon balm leaf, glycerin, and water. Experience the numerous benefits of lemon balm and immerse yourself in the soothing and uplifting properties.
To soothe your body, nerves and stomach, and give a gentle lift to your mood, use Cedar Bear’s great tasting, alcohol-free TincTract® of Lemon Balm.
- Lemon Balm is a Calming Herb, and Benefits Mood
- Tastes Great and Soothes Digestion
- No Preservatives, Gluten Dairy, Synthetic Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Sweeteners
- All our Herbs are Organically Grown, Ethically Wild Harvested or Selectively Cultivated
- FDA cGMP compliant, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified and Vegan Certified
What is Lemon Balm Leaf?
Lemon balm leaf is derived from the Melissa officinalis plant. Melissa means honey bee in Greek. The plant is native to the hot climates of southern Europe and West Asia but is now naturalized throughout the world. It grows best in temperate climate zones and will grow vigorously in most herbal gardens.
Lemon Balm is a member of the mint family that has a wonderful lemony smell and taste. The leaves on the stalks , which can grow up to between 2-3 feet, have a sweet taste, almost like honey. Lemon balm leaf is an amazing herb in many ways. It has antioxidants that protect overall health and is both calming and mood lifting at the same time as it helps relax and restore the nervous system. It also has a tonifying effect on the heart and circulatory system, which benefits blood pressure.
What are Lemon Balm Extracts Used For?
Lemon Balm Leaf has many benefits for adults and children. It was first used in Southern Europe and the Middle East for dressing wounds, as a tonic to support the body’s digestion, and to calm the body and heart.
Lemon Balm herbal supplements support and stimulate digestion, reducing gas, bloating, and spasms in the digestive system. It is especially good for children’s upset tummies. It also soothes tension headaches, helps with sleep, and supports memory and brain function.
Lemon Balm is an herb that is used to help calm an overactive thyroid. If your metabolism often seems to be set on hyperdrive, it’s possible your thyroid may be running a bit overactive. If you are overly sensitive to hot temperatures, sometimes get anxious for no obvious reason, and have trouble keeping weight on, you may want to look at your thyroid function and try Lemon Balm TincTract® or Cedar Bear’s herbal formula Thyro Calm, which has Lemon Balm and other herbs that help calm overzealous thyroids. (If you have low thyroid function and a slower metabolism, go easy with the amount of Lemon Balm you use.)
Taking the Lemon Balm Leaf Supplement:
Our Lemon Balm Leaf supplement can be taken a variety of ways. It can be taken sublingually by holding the desired amount beneath your tongue for about 30 seconds for optimal absorption. Traditionally, lemon balm was used in herbal regimens as a tea. To make a lemon balm tea, add the desired amount of lemon balm tincture to hot water. This is best supplemented with fresh lemon balm leaves for optimal flavor and effects. (Lemon balm leaves can be used in culinary settings as a flavoring as well.)
With Cedar Bear, we harness this herb with our proprietary TincTract® process. Many of our customers use it as part of their daily herbal regimen and it is even safe for pets and children.
Benefits of the Lemon Balm Leaf Tincture
There are many benefits of Cedar Bear’s lemon balm leaf TincTract®, thanks to the natural compounds of lemon balm leaves. It aids many body systems and provides a wide range of wellness benefits including:
- Calming & Relaxation: Lemon balm is renowned for its calming properties. The tincture can help promote relaxation, ease tension and provide a sense of calmness, promoting an overall well-being. Because of these calming properties, it is also beneficial for improving the quality of sleep and reducing restlessness.
- Mood enhancement: Lemon balm leaf has traditionally been used to support a positive mood and emotional balance. This supplement may help improve spirits and promote a sense of inner tranquility.
- Digestive Support: Historically, lemon balm leaves have been used to support healthy digestion. Our supplement may remedy digestive discomfort such as gas or bloating.
- Cognitive function: Brain fog and mental clarity can be improved with lemon balm leaves. It has been studied for its potential cognitive benefits and may improve focus, concentration and memory.
- Immune support: Lemon Balm Leaves contain antioxidants that can support your body’s natural defense mechanisms.
- Skin Health: The cooling properties and natural compounds are beneficial for your skin. It can help with cooling, toning and with various skin concerns. Lemon balm has various benefits for promoting clearer and healthier skin.
Why Cedar Bear?
It’s not just the herb that makes Lemon Balm so wonderful at lifting your mood and soothing your body and nerves. The Lemon Balm Leaf supplement by Cedar Bear is made with our special proprietary process called the TincTract®. It’s more than a TINCture, and more than an extract, so every drop goes right to work supporting your health and well-being. And like all Cedar Bear herbs, Lemon Balm TincTract®is totally alcohol-free. It has only three things in it, the herb, glycerin, and water. Nothing else!
You’ll love it because it’s easy to use, works so well, and tastes great, kind of like lemony honey.
Lemon balm leaf, as a herbal single from Cedar Bear, is made using our proprietary TincTract® process. All of our supplements use glycerine; you never have to worry about an alcohol-based supplement with Cedar Bear. The glycerin process makes for a great tasting and easy to use herbal supplement. Our dropper and bottle let you take your lemon balm leaf wherever you go so you can use it when you like.
(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product, or any product of Cedar Bear Naturales, is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease.)