Maitake is found in temperate hardwood forests. It is delicious and edible when consumed on its own. It tastes even better when utilized with the Cedar Bear™TincTract® process. All of our liquid herbal singles and blends taste great because our process utilizes glycerin, which results in a 100% alcohol-free product. Glycerin in place of alcohol makes our version of Maitake Mushroom effective and great tasting. Give Cedar Bear™ a try if you want a better way to take Maitake mushroom or our other single formulas.
History of Maitake Mushroom
Maitake Mushroom is known and used by many cultures throughout the world. This herb has many names, including:
- Boletus frondosus
- Grifola frondosa (modern usage)
In British mycologist Samuel Frederick Grey’s original book A natural arrangement of British plants, he describes the Maitake mushroom as being “eatable, requiring thorough dressing.” To make Maitake taste delicious, you have to prepare them with butter and olive oil or make them as part of a meal. Cedar Bear™ makes it easy for you to just take your Maitake on the go to meet your busy schedule. This herb has a long history of usage in both traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine and is native to both Japan and North America.
Benefits of Maitake Mushroom
When you use Maitake Mushroom from Cedar Bear™, you will get the great taste and flavor that you want without the alcohol. Here are some of the health benefits of Maitake mushroom, which can:
- Help the body support its natural immune function
- Promote and support the body’s blood sugar levels and cardiovascular health
- Support the body’s natural ability to regulate its own weight.
- Has major minerals and can help the body regulate its natural interferon production.
Cedar Bear™ Wholesale and Private Label Opportunities for Maitake Mushroom
At Cedar Bear™ we can also help you bring Maitake mushroom to your own store or even carry it under your own label. If you are interested in our wholesale program, feel free to contact us directly with the form on the website. We also can help you private label this single herb. Here are the benefits of choosing Cedar Bear™ to private label your own Maitake mushroom size or if you want to be a wholesaler of our product:
- You can private label our line as your own or work with us to tweak this single herb.
- Great prices for both wholesalers and private label brand clients.
- The brand promise of service, reliability, and integrity from Cedar Bear™