Intestinal Cleanse for Kids by Cedar Bear™
Herbal Protection for Your Child’s Intestinal Tract
Our world is full of invisible and slithery things and because we are living, breathing organisms ourselves, picking them up happens to almost all of us at some time in our lives. This is especially true for children. If, when, and how often this occurs depends on such factors as where we live, personal and our surrounding society’s hygiene habits, the foods we eat, pets we have around us, where we travel to, and outdoor activities we and our children participate in.
Because very young children explore their world by touching or putting things in their mouths, they are especially susceptible and can become affected by soil or sand in parks, schoolyards and playgrounds, and even at home.
While the most serious creepy crawly problems are more commonly found elsewhere in third-world country conditions, many children’s health issues here at home, such as digestive distress, irritability, restlessness, unexplained frequent crying, difficulty with concentration, sleep issues, anal itching - especially at night, grinding teeth at night, bed wetting, and sugar cravings may be related to things that your child may have picked up somewhere, somehow, perhaps In your own backyard.
A great way to help protect your child’s digestive system as well as his/her overall health, is to use Intestinal Cleanse for Kids by Cedar Bear™. Everyone, from young children through adulthood, and our pets also, will benefit from doing an intestinal cleanse a couple of times a year to help keep their bodies in optimal health. Intestinal Cleanse was the first and the original alcohol-free liquid TincTract® made herbal formula for intestinal clearing and was developed by Clinical & Formulary Herbalist L. Carl Robinson, Cedar Bear Naturales’™ founder. Intestinal Cleanse for Kids is formulated with herbs that help keep your child’s digestive system clear of anything that doesn’t belong in his/her intestinal tract. Herbs such as black walnut hull, wormwood and clove have been well known for centuries to help to create an inhospitable environment for unwelcome intruders, which helps keep them from setting up shop in the first place. These herbs have a strong action that when used in Cedar Bear’s whole herb liquid form act quite gently, even for young children.
Kids spend a lot of time with their faces close to their favorite pets. Because our beloved four-footed furry family members have their faces and feet in the dirt, you can count on them needing intestinal cleansing as much as their favorite people do. Giving your pets Cedar Bear’s Pets Now! Intestinal Cleanse for Pets not only helps your pets’ health, but it is a very important way to help protect the health of all family members, as well.
Just thinking about what may be lurking in your child’s intestinal tract may give you the ‘willies’, but don’t let your worries keep you awake at night. Rest assured that Cedar Bear’s Intestinal Cleanse for Kids can help keep your child’s intestinal tract clear. Don’t wait until your child has growing problems with his/her health; Cedar Bear’s Intestinal Cleanse for Kids can be used periodically as a protective measure. Intestinal Cleanse for Kids gently helps neutralize negative influences and clear the digestive system’s intestinal tract. It positively shifts the environment of the digestive system in such a way that allows beneficial flora to flourish, making for happier tummies.*
Why use Cedar Bear’s liquid herbs for your child’s intestinal cleanse as opposed to others?
- Pills, powders and capsules have to be digested, and especially for those with already weakened digestive systems, this can be a problem. Young children generally can’t swallow pills, anyway. Cedar Bear’s herbal liquids are already in the best form for your child’s body to use, and the nutrients and other beneficial constituents begin to do their job immediately when they are taken.
- Cedar Bear’s liquid herbs are wonderfully portable, simple to use, and are easy on your child’s stomach.
- 100% Alcohol free – children should not be given alcohol in any form, and you can rest assured that all Cedar Bear™ products are 100% totally alcohol free.
- Time Tested! Cedar Bear™ has been producing this liquid herbal formula longer than any others out there, with great results. Intestinal Cleanse was the first and the original alcohol-free liquid TincTract® made herbal formula for intestinal clearing and was developed by Clinical & Formulary Herbalist L. Carl Robinson, Cedar Bear Naturales’™ founder.
- Tastes good. Most other products taste ‘yucky’. Because Cedar Bear’s herbs taste so good, kids love them! While the herbs in this formula have a strong effect, in Cedar Bear’s alcohol-free liquid formula, they really are pretty good tasting and work gently. Just put the desired amount in a small glass of water and you and your child will be very pleased with the taste and the results.
INGREDIENTS: Black Walnut Hull, Orange Peel, Lavender Flower, European Pennyroyal Herb, Clove Bud, Gentian Root, Wormwood Leaf/Stem, Tansy Herb.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: USP Grade Kosher Certified GMO-Free Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
NOTE: Consult your child’s healthcare provider if your child is taking medication or has a medical condition. Do not use cleansing herbs and products during pregnancy.
SUGGESTED USE: 1/8 tsp (.62 mL) 2 to 3 times a day in 1-2 oz water between meals for up to 3 weeks. Shake well. Use only under adult supervision.
For best results, take 2-3 times daily in 1-2 oz water on an empty stomach for 3 weeks, discontinue for 1 week while taking 1/8 tsp Cedar Bear’s Clove Bud Single Herb 2-3 times daily in 1-2 oz water, then take Intestinal Cleanse for Kids again daily in 1-2 oz water for 3 weeks. Shake well.
SUPPORT SYSTEM: Digestive System
*(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.)