Cedar Bear® offers liquid herbal supplements with you, the customer, in mind. A liquid supplement is easy to take without the hassle of swallowing a pill. More importantly, the body must work hard to break down the capsule's outer shell but with Cedar Bear's® TincTract process, we have completed that first step so your body can begin using the supplements easier and faster. Our product is also designed to be added to your favorite tea, juice, or water as well.
Cedar Bear® does not use alcohol in any of its liquid herbal supplements. Alcohol does not adequately preserve the whole parts of the herb. Also, alcohol contributes to a poor overall taste in the liquid herbal supplement. Cedar Bear® uses no alcohol in its formulas and all of our products use vegetable glycerin.
Vegetable glycerin is a clear liquid made from palm oils. It is odorless and has a mild, sweet taste with a syrup-like consistency. Cedar Bear® uses vegetable glycerin in its herbal singles and blends. Vegetable glycerin is sweet, which makes it a good ingredient in herbal products for children and pets. Also, vegetable glycerin is preferred by adults who cannot consume alcohol.
You can identify the ingredient used in each Cedar Bear® single herb or formula by reading the ingredients list. We use a wide variety of plant flowers, roots, and leaves to bring you the perfect liquid herbal supplement.
On your bottle, you will see several symbols that describe the ingredients used in your liquid herbal supplement from Cedar Bear®:
- cGMP Seal: This seal on every single Cedar Bear® bottle means that we go above and beyond to adhere to current good manufacturing processes. This makes sure that each herb is produced and tested in a manner that brings you the best product available.
- True Alcohol Free: This means that NO ALCOHOL is used in the manufacturing of our products. All Cedar Bear® products are 100% alcohol free.
- Vegan: This symbol means that no animal products or by-products are used in the production of our products.
- Gluten Free: This means that the product does not have the gluten protein (a protein found in rye, barley, oats, etc.)
- Scroll K: This is a type of Kosher certification that is used on foods and supplements that adhere to strict dietary laws. People of many backgrounds use Kosher-certified foods, including people who are lactose intolerant and people who identify with a religious preference. The ingredients used in a product as well as the equipment used to make it are used in the Kosher certification process.
In addition to our liquid herbal blends and formulas, we have lines for children and pets. Most pets can use our supplements and children love our products. In fact, most herbalists recommend glycerin made products for children.
TincTract® is short for TINCture exTRACTion. This is the proprietary herbal manufacturing process that Cedar Bear® uses in all of its products. The multi-step TincTract® process makes an effective, good tasting herbal supplement and focuses on the whole herbs in the manufacturing process.
No. Cedar Bear® liquid herbal supplements have a long shelf-life. Once you open your Cedar Bear® product, you do not need to refrigerate it.
Many supplement companies qualify for full disclosure exemption on their labeling requirements through the FDA. Cedar Bear® choose to provide full disclosure on its labeling so that customers get all the pertinent information on the product that they are purchasing. Cedar Bear® is one of the few companies that do this.
No. All Cedar Bear® retail brands liquid herbal products have no additives, chemical preservatives or added flavoring agents. We only use herbs, glycerin, and purified water.
Third-party testing is how Cedar Bear® ensures that its customers are getting the best products possible. A third-party lab is an independent lab which tests our ingredients and finished products. All raw ingredients are sent to a third-party lab for heavy metal testing and those that are not tested in-house for identity are sent to a third party for herb identification. All finished products are third-party tested for Total Aerobic Plate Count, Coliform, E. coli, Salmonella, and Yeast and Mold.
All Cedar Bear® products are manufactured right here in the United States. We are located in Roosevelt, Utah.
Yes, Cedar Bear® has a wide variety of contract manufacturing solutions available. Please refer to this page to learn about our contract manufacturing solutions.
If you work with Cedar Bear® to bring your product to market, you get the benefits of working with a company that is:
- The Original & Most Experienced At Manufacturing Totally Alcohol-Free Potent Herbal Glycerite Products – Been Doing It Longer Than Anyone Else – Since 1982!
- FDA Registered Facility & Operation.
- FDA cGMP Inspected.
- Kosher Certified & Passover Approved (You will need to apply with Scroll K for your own product's Kosher certification – We will help you with this process).
- Vegan Certified. (You will need to apply for your own product's Vegan certification - We will help you with this process).
- Soy & Dairy Free.
- Halal Dietary Standard Compliant (NO alcohol is ever used).
- The Best Tasting Liquid Herbal Products Available
- Access to Your Private Labeling Our Revolutionary Mono Element Based Alcohol-Free Liquid Nascent Iodine Supplement – Original & Unique To Cedar Bear®.
Cedar Bear® can manufacture many of your custom formulations. We can also help you private label our single herbs, premium formulas, kids' formulas ( not intended for children under the age of 2 without the direct advice of a healthcare provider ), pets formulas, or our totally alcohol-free mono element Nascent Iodine supplement – The original & first product of its kind – On every point we're the most innovative, and we've been doing it longer than anyone else.
Yes. We can manufacture your herbal and/or nascent iodine products to be sold in your store or in your dispensary through our "Your Name Here" program. The 'Your Name Here' program is easier to get into because you are selling our stock products with your name on the label and the per item minimums purchase requirements are lower than that for custom private label orders. Give us a call at (888) 854-3727 to learn more.
Yes. We can help you manufacture private label herbs for your website. We also have a wholesale program that lets you buy our Cedar Bear® brand products directly to resell retail on your website.
Yes, please visit our product pages to learn more about some of our top-selling liquid herbal supplements.
At Cedar Bear®, we can help you conceptualize a liquid herbal supplement formula to bring to market. We can also help you develop your own product line. Private labeling is the development of a product that you can affix a label to for your own brand.
Please contact us if you are interested in obtaining Kosher certification for your product. We will help you with this process.
Ask about our "Your Name Here" labeling program. It is very similar to our wholesale program, where you sell Cedar Bear® products in your store. With the "Your Name Here" program, you can get your labels on our products!
Yes. Cedar Bear® does have a wholesale program. To apply for a Cedar Bear® wholesale account, you will need to have a State Tax ID number and a business license number (or a professional license). Your business must be related to natural health products and you must be purchasing for retail wholesale.
Please visit this page to apply for the wholesale program once you have all of your paperwork ready: https://www.cedarbear.com/pages/wholesale-registration
When you are approved for a wholesale account, you will need to log into your account every time you place an order. Once you are logged in you will see the wholesale prices.
If you are a wholesale customer, you will be eligible for a 40% discount off of our regular retail prices. We also have tiered discounts based upon the volume size of your order. If you spend $300, you get an additional 5% off, $700, and additional 10% off, and an additional discount of 15% if you spend over $1500.
Cedar Bear® offers all US continental orders over $300 free UPS ground or USPS Priority shipping. Any other requested shipping options will include an added shipping cost. If you have any questions about shipping or returns as a wholesale customer, please visit our wholesale shipping page.