Custom Private Label Liquid Herbal Supplements
Service, caring, reliability, and integrity are Cedar Bear® trademarks when it comes to developing private label supplements for our private label brand clients. Also, we offer unmatched experience, because we been doing it longer than anyone else in the industry, by decades in fact!
Innovation, unmatched quality, and a trusted reputation are what we are known for. With our industry expertise and manufacturing innovations and experience, our private label clients can come to us with an idea and leave with a product that is consumer ready for their market.
Also, seriously consider the following regarding your decision to work with Cedar Bear®.
If you are looking primarily at the lowest price point a private label manufacturer can provide you because you are only interested in a sort of "Vanity" product that is cheap to make with no regard for efficacy or the like, just the 'image' of being so, then please, by all means go find someone else. Point being, we are not that kind of a slip-shod operation.
Even so, our products are actually very reasonably priced for their product category, especially considering the uniqueness and quality they represent.
But there are other things that need to be considered when choosing a private label manufacturer for your brand. Those things are:
• Can a company deliver on what it promises at the price they agree to? Cedar Bear® can and does.
• Can a company provide the quality and consistency of product they represent to an account? Cedar Bear® can and does.
• Does a company have decades of experience in this industry to assure an account the necessary expertise is behind what they do? Cedar Bear® does have the decades of experience and expertise.
• Does a company have a qualified, trained and experienced staff to assure product and service quality? Cedar Bear® has that qualified, trained and experienced staff. In fact, the founder, a bona-fide clinical & formulary herbalist, is an executive of Cedar Bear® and also oversees R&D and product development, including your products!
• Does a company possess the expertise and ability to provide a PLCM (Private Label-Contract Mfgr.) account with ingredient and product information that they can use in their marketing & sales endeavors, that will meet the expectations of FDA Title 21 section 110 regulatory policy? Cedar Bear® has been doing just that since the beginning, because our QA/QC director's oversight, our FDA legal expert attorney counsel, and having a clinical & formulary herbalist and a traditional & literary herbalist on staff who are also the founder and co-founder of Cedar Bear®, makes all this possible.
• Does a company have a years upon years well established reputation in the industry for quality, expertise, integrity and caring for its accounts? Cedar Bear® has that reputation, even decades long, and will even turn away business to maintain that reputation.
• Does a company fully comply with FDA cGMP regulatory policy regarding its operations and products? This is a huge determining factor when choosing a company to work with because your private label brand will also be subjected to FDA inspections and will need to make sure the manufacturer of your products is also complying with FDA cGMP standards. Cedar Bear® has and continues to cooperate with FDA inspections and meet those inspection expectations for our private label accounts.
As you can see, there are numerous points to consider in determining who or who not to work with as your private label manufacturer.
Cedar Bear® takes a very country sort of approach to our communication, meaning we, as the saying goes, "Shoot square from the hip!" meaning, we say it the way it is. We have too (and should), because there is all kinds of factors, expectations, technicalities and regulatory stuff we just can't dance around or act like is not there.
With the staff at Cedar Bear® you'll be dealing with individuals who are polite, professional and down to earth, and they will not leave you hanging or wondering where we're coming from or what is expected to make a business relationship between Cedar Bear® and you be successful and years long. If we don't know the answer to a question then we'll do our best to get the answer.
No sugar coating or bluffing our way through something, just being honest and straightforward. We believe you'll like it better that way and will feel more comfortable working with us as such.
If all of this makes sense to you then may we suggest you get on the phone now and call: (888) 854-3727 and ask for PLCM services, the call is free, or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cedar Bear® Private Label Manufacturing Process
All liquid herbal (and nascent iodine) supplement products created for our private label brand clients are unique to the industry. Our flagship technology, the TincTract® process, creates a finished herbal supplement that your customers will want to buy and come back for more. That is because it's the great taste that gets them trying your product and it's the results that keeps them coming back for more. It really is that simple!
All Cedar Bear® products that you will market under your own label are totally 100% alcohol free. We use USP Grade Kosher certified GMO-free Vegetable Glycerin in our single herbs, formula blends and iodine supplement lines. No alcohol ever! That means products that taste great and are consistent in quality and results.
One of the benefits of going with Cedar Bear® is that we also use a manufacturing process that is environmentally aware. Our facility, operations and use of herbs is an earth friendly business that's extremely sensitive to both biological as well as commercial sustainability issues.
We are also aware of issues with threatened and endangered botanicals and want to deliver a private label product that is crafted with the environment in mind.
In fact, where herb ingredient acquisition being converted to a finished product is concerned, Cedar Bear® has one of the lowest 'Biological Impact' indexes on suppressing botanical sustainability in the industry, and in today's world of so many things being unsustainable that's nothing to sneer at.
View All of Our Liquid Herbal Supplements That Are Available for Your Own Private Label
Cedar Bear® manufacturers a wide array of products that are easily differentiated or customized for your own private label needs. You can work with us to private label one of our existing lines or we can help you modify one of our formulas, called 'differentiating,' to fit your brand, or we can custom develop a formula blend totally unique to your brand, though the later may take longer to do.
Here are some of the product categories that can be private labeled as finished consumer-ready products:
- Herbal Singles: Individual herbs that your customers will love
- Herbal Formula Blends: Herbal blends that can help your customers maintain their overall health – many are industry 1sts.
- Kids Formulas: Herbal blends created just for kids. – we were the 1st alcohol-free liquid formula blends for kids in the industry, by years in fact.
- Pets Formulas: Our unique blends created especially for pets – of which many are industry 1sts and Vet pet specialist approved.
- Equine Formulas: Revolutionary herbal formulas with herbs specifically for horses. Our products are a 1st in the equine herbal products industry, and were proven professionally.
- Mono Element Triiodide of Nascent Iodine: Our unique Pureodine™ processed Deep Earth sourced Iodine supplement made with USP grade Kosher certified GMO-free Vegetable Glycerin – it's an industry 1st and unique to Cedar Bear®.
- Highly Caged Zeolites Minerals: Made using a variation of our Pureodine™ process, our glycerite of Zeolites minerals are concentrated, stable and possess a high cage index. Cedar Bear® Zeolites can be done as a stand-alone product or as an ingredient in any of our liquid herb formulas, specifically recommended for the cleansing/conditioning herbal formulas. Our unique glycerite of Zeolites is another industry 1st.
- Citritol™ Liquid Trace Minerals: Trace minerals are essential to numerous biological processes, especially enzymatic one. Our liquid trace minerals are made using the Citritol™ process that micro fractionates raw liquid trace mineral particles into much smaller particles thus increasing their surface area aspect that results in our 2 ounce bottle getting the same biological results as a 32 oz. (1 quart) bottle of the raw liquid trace minerals. We're talking cutting edge nano-pico colloidal chemistry and convenience here, and it's another industry 1st.
- BTC™ Vibrationals: Our unique BTC™ (Biologically Targeted Coherent) made vibrational formulas are unique in the world of vibrational products and bring numerous firsts to the vibrational products industry. A few of those firsts include: 1st to utilize glycerin in place of alcohol; 1st to develop a highly stable energy blank for receiving energy signatures that withstands heat, sunlight, impact, ambient energy incursions, etc.; 1st to charge energy blanks with numerous signatures resulting in highly complex vibrational formulas; 1st to make a vibrational mix of flower essence blends combined with poly-signature energy blends; and even more firsts.
The Excellence of Cedar Bear® Behind Your Private Label Brand
Cedar Bear® lets you deliver the benefits of our products through your private label product line directly to your customer with the convenience of your own brand label. With Cedar Bear®, you get products that are based on over 35 years of experience underscored by centuries of traditional use aspects as well.
Our products and their making are overseen and administered by a professional clinical and formulary herbalist who is also the founder of Cedar Bear®. In fact, Cedar Bear® is now one of only a few herbal products companies founded by a bona-fide and highly educated & experienced professional clinical herbalist who is still actively involved with the company.
Our products were also the first in the liquid herbal products industry to be Kosher Certified. When you work with us, you can also apply for Kosher Certification for your product brand line, manufactured by us, directly through Scroll K should you choose to do so. Cedar Bear® was also the first in the industry to be Halal compliant.
Our alcohol-free glycerites of herbal formula blends and glycerite of mono element triiodide of nascent iodine were also the first in the private label (i.e. 'White Label') marketplace, and as stated earlier, we were the first to develop product lines of totally alcohol-free formula blends for kids and pets in the marketplace and for our private label brand accounts.
We also have a proven line of totally alcohol-free equine care liquid herbal formula blends developed specifically for horses, another industry first!
Let Cedar Bear® Help Build Your Private Label Products Brand
Cedar Bear®, as a company, has over 35 years of experience backing our endeavor to assist our PLCM accounts in launching their own private label brand or expanding their already existing brand. That makes us the most experienced in the industry, having done it longer than anyone else, by decades in fact!
All Cedar Bear® products are manufactured here in the United States, are FDA cGMP inspected, Kosher certified, Vegan certified and Halal compliant, providing multiple levels of quality controls that you can pass onto your customers.
When launching or expanding your own private label product brand, our years of expertise in product manufacturing and dealing with regulatory policies takes your mind off of product development and manufacturing logistics and regulatory issues so that you can focus on marketing/sales for building your brand's customer base.
Why Does Our Private Label Products Taste Great?
First of all, Cedar Bear® herbs, blends, and brands are known for their great flavor. Our TincTract® process uses glycerin rather than alcohol. The result is a liquid herbal supplement that retains the original flavor and integrity of the harvested herb. and don't forget, we were also the 1st in the marketplace to introduce alcohol-free formula blend herbal supplements for children, pets and equine use. Our children's, pets and equine formula blends lines can also be private label branded, even differentiated, for your own brand identity and needs.
Are You a Good Fit for Our Private Label Solutions?
Our private label liquid products solutions are a great fit for virtually any business in our industry. Whether you are an herb shop, wholesale distributor, health store chain, online retailer, a fitness center, or otherwise, Cedar Bear® can help you build your existing bottom line or launch a new brand.
Perhaps you are a fitness center that services customers who care about what they put into their body. You might own an natural foods store and want to bring your clientele an herbal solution to help them focus on their overall health, or you are a larger health store chain wanting our products under your own retail brand (see our 'Your Label Here' program). Our blends, herbs, iodine, Zeolites, as finished consumer-ready products or ingredients added to other product brands, make a great fit for virtually any type of business.
Build a Private Label Liquid Herbs Children's Brand With Totally Alcohol-Free Cedar Bear® Made Products
Children have a hard time swallowing pills and capsules and they won't do yucky tasting either. Cedar Bear® Children's herbal formula blends products are an excellent opportunity for your private label endeavor. Parents typically put the health needs of their kids before their own, and for good reason. We love our kids, and the nurturing of their health and well-being is the greatest expression of that love and caring.
By your brand offering the best alcohol-free liquid herbal blends for kids you are showing parents how much you care for their kids as well. Whether seasonal needs or ongoing daily needs, Cedar Bear® has a formula blend for most needs of growing children, and our TincTract® made liquid herbal formulas taste great, which is a paramount consideration for children's products. Your customers who have kids or take care of kids will love your brand's Cedar Bear® made children's liquid herbal formula supplements. Call us to learn more about how we can help you build your own private label brand for Children's products.
Build a Private Label Liquid Herbs Pet Brand With Totally Alcohol-Free Cedar Bear® Made Products
Like children, pets have a hard time swallowing pills and capsules and they won't do yucky tastes either. Pet products are one of the fastest growing product categories in the dietary supplements industry, especially the herbal products segment. Some of our popular pet products will help your customers' pets maintain their overall health needs, enhance the appearance of their coats, and more. Cedar Bear® liquid herbal pet supplements can be private labeled for virtually any pet needs. Your pets owning customers will love your brand's Cedar Bear® made totally alcohol-free pets liquid herbal formulas supplements. Call us to learn more about how we can help you build your own private label brand for pets products.
Build a Private Label Liquid Herbs Equine Brand With Totally Alcohol-Free Cedar Bear® Made Products
If you have access to or are considering making an entry into the equine products industry with your brand then Cedar Bear® is definitely your go-to source for totally alcohol-free made liquid herbal blends specifically formulated for a horse's unique needs. And our equine products don't put off or offend a horse's taste preferences either, which is very important for getting horses to consume Cedar Bear® made products when added to their food or given directly by mouth.
Herb use for horses is a highly specialized need. Some herbs cannot be used by horses and other herbs are highly beneficial to horses. Cedar Bear® knows and understands which herbs to not use and which to use for a horses needs, which is something horse owners, trainers and horse lovers will appreciate coming from your brand of Cedar Bear® made equine use liquid herbal formulas. Your customers who own or work with horses will love your brand's Cedar Bear® made equine liquid herbal formulas supplements. Call us to learn more about how we can help you build your own private label brand for equine products.
Build a Private Label Brand With Cedar Bear® Pureodine™ Processed Mono Element Triiodide of Nascent Iodine
Our Deep Earth sourced mono element Nascent Iodine is one of the most popular liquid supplement products on the market. Why not use Cedar Bear® Pureodine™ technology to deliver one of the purest and most stable mono element based triiodide of nascent iodine supplements on the market? It's original and unique to Cedar Bear®.
We can work with you to develop your own label brand allowing you to focus on attracting customers. We were the first private label manufacturer of a liquid glycerite of mono element triiodide of iodine supplement to the market that was alcohol-free, tasted great, and ensured customer satisfaction as the bottom line.
In fact, we were the first to introduce an alcohol-free glycerite of mono element triiodide of "nascent" iodine into the marketplace at large, and continue to hold the high spot and be the industry standard by which all other alcohol-free nascent iodines are compared.
Numerous competitors of traditional alcohol and/or gas based iodines in the nascent iodine community claimed Cedar Bear® couldn't do it with glycerin, even though we already had done so, but like the TincTract® process for totally alcohol-free liquid herbs, we proved it could be done with glycerin and have been doing it since. Of course, it's our Pureodine® process for making our iodine supplement that makes it possible, which is original and unique to Cedar Bear® and another industry first.
Why not work with Cedar Bear® to bring your own liquid mono element triiodide of 'nascent' iodine supplement to the marketplace under your own private label brand? Call us now!
How Do I Find Out About Private Label Solutions from Cedar Bear®?
If you want to find out more about how we can help you with your private labeling needs, getting in touch with us is easy.
Give us a call at (888) 854-3727 or email us at: email@example.com
We are available from 9 am to 5 pm MST. Our customer service team can answer any question that you might have about customizing and private labeling our totally alcohol-free products for your business.