If your child tends to experience tummy upsets, gassiness, difficulty with focusing, fatigue, irritability, moodiness, unexplained giddy behavior, strong sugar cravings, urinary issues, itching in sensitive places, a runny nose that won’t go away, smelly breath, food sensitivities, or an immune system that doesn’t seem to be doing its job, it’s easy to miss that there may be an issue with your child’s gut flora. The gut flora, essentially a ‘community’ of trillions of microorganisms that live in your child’s digestive system, aids digestion and supports immune system functions.
Imbalanced gut flora can impact your child at any age and can affect behavior, emotions, and health. Even some developmental issues may have their roots in the gut flora in the gastrointestinal tract having been thrown off balance.
Gut Flora Friend for Kids by Cedar Bear is a great tasting liquid herbal formula that does a wonderful job supporting the beneficial gut flora in your child’s microbiome and helps cleanse the gut flora of ‘bad guys’ so the ‘good guys’ can flourish. It also stimulates the immune system, helps immune system cells communicate with each other better, and has a health-protecting antioxidant action, making Gut Flora Friend for Kids a must for your child’s gut!*
- This Formula Temporarily Settles Stomach Upsets and Reduces Gas. Strengthens, Stimulates and Balances the Immune System
- Together, these Herbs do a Wonderful Job Supporting the Beneficial Gut Flora
- No Preservatives, Gluten and Dairy, Synthetic Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Sweeteners
- All our Herbs are Organically Grown, Ethically Wild Harvested or Selectively Cultivated
- FDA cGMP compliant, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified and Vegan Certified
INGREDIENTS: Pau d'Arco Bark, Echinacea Angustifolia Root, Usnea Lichen, Reishi Mushroom, Thyme Leaf
OTHER INGREDIENTS: USP Grade Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water
NOTE: Consult your child’s healthcare provider before use if your child is taking medication or has a medical condition. Do not use cleansing products while pregnant or nursing.
SUGGESTED USE: Ages 2 and up. 1/8 tsp (.62 mL) 2 to 3 times a day in 1-2 oz water between meals for 2 to 3 weeks. Shake well. Use only under adult supervision.
SUPPORT SYSTEM: Digestive System
Gut Flora Re-Balancing Program for Kids
Gut Flora Friend for Kids
0.9% Iodine by Cedar Bear
Follow dietary recommendations below during Gut Flora Re-Balancing Program.
Give 1/8 tsp of each herbal formula and 6 drops Iodine 3 times/day, 2 times between meals, and 1 time just before bedtime. Do this program for 2 weeks, then take 1 week off while continuing dietary recommendations, then repeat using the herbal formulas and Iodine for 2 additional weeks.
Gut Health Rebuilding Diet
Probiotics to build ‘good’ bacteria.
Starve the ‘beasties’ by restricting all sweeteners and sugars of any kind, and limit intake of fruits and grains while working to cleanse and rebuild healthy gut flora.
- Low-sugar fruits: Lemon, limes, berries in small amounts.
- Non-starchy vegetables: Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, celery, cucumber, eggplant, onion, spinach, zucchini, tomatoes (best if eaten raw or steamed).
- Gluten-free grains: (Avoid foods with wheat, rye, or barley.) Millet, quinoa, oat bran and buckwheat.
- High-quality protein: Chicken, eggs, salmon, turkey (organic, pasture-raised and wild-caught varieties are best).
- Healthy fats: Avocado, olives, unrefined coconut oil, flax oil, extra-virgin olive oil and sesame oil.
- Certain dairy products: Butter, ghee, organic kefir or plain yogurt.
- Nuts and seeds low in mold: Almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut or flaxseed.
- Herbs and spices: Black pepper, salt, cinnamon, dill, garlic, ginger, oregano, rosemary, paprika, turmeric, and thyme.
- No-sugar sweeteners: Stevia, erythritol and xylitol.
- Non-caffeinated beverages: Herbal non-caffeine teas, filtered water, unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, and water infused with lemon or lime.
*(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)